The Institute of Reproductive Genetics and the Institute of Human Genetics offer a broad range of lectures, courses, and modules for students of human medicine, dental medicine, and life sciences (Biosciences / Molecular Biomedicine / Biotechnology). The target audience also includes students of several graduate programmes (Dr. med. / Dr. med. dent. / Dr. rer. nat. / Dr. rer. medic.).
Teaching offers for medical students
- Lectures and internship on human genetics, 1st pre-clinical semester
- Lectures and internship on human genetics, 6th clinical semester
- Medical dissertations (upon request)
- Participation in the degree programme 'Experimental Medicine'
Teaching offers for life science students
- B.Sc. dissertations (upon request)
- Participation in the advanced module 'Reproductive Biology'
of the Centre of Reproductive Medicine and Andrology (CeRA)
- Research module 'Genetic Causes of Infertility'
- M.Sc. dissertations (upon request)
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail if you are interested!